Tuesday 3 February 2009

Why is the morning after different in Sunderland and Southend?

I know that there have to be policies for how to get things done, but why is it that I can supply EHC in certain parts of the country but not in others? There's nothing worse than turning away a woman who is clearly in need of the service because I haven't done the local PCT training course. The end result is the same, they either need it or they don't. O.k., there may be different criteria in each area, but I can read, so why not let me fill in a form to say I've read it, understand it and will abide by it's terms and conditions provided I first let them have a copy of my accreditation from wherever I got the training? Or do people have unprotected sex differently depending on the post code?

No comments:

Post a Comment